. Olivia Rose: Alexa Chung IT: Review

Thursday 29 May 2014

Alexa Chung IT: Review




For my birthday a while back now, I finally received the babe that is Alexa Chung's new debut book, IT, whooo!

Sometimes it takes me a few weeks to finish a book, maybe even a month, but this book was finished within only two days of me owning it. Two bloody days. I honestly devoured it, it was like the book equivalent to pizza (if that makes ANY sense whatsoever). I honestly wish that I took me longer to read it this book so I had even more time to spend indulging myself in Alexa's words.

The book itself is a mix of hints, tips and Alexa's fashion inspiration, mixed in with a bit of comedy, there's even a page dedicated of to get in an out of a taxi correctly, you can always rely on Alexa and her random yet useful facts. 

One of the most interesting and helpful things I read about in this book was the section on how to get a good "selfie". Getting a good selfie is quite an important thing to people these days, and Alexa's little guide to getting the perfect one is more than useful. Since I read this book my respect and admiration grew massively for this lady, and she has become someone which I look up to daily for inspiration.

The book is just so aesthetically pleasing, and Alexa's lil doodles are SO bloody cute, I honestly don't think there's anything this woman can do wrong. 

I dont wanna give too much away about this pretty lil number, so I'm gonna keep the post short and sweet!

So to summarise, I am forever picking up this book to have a quick re-read and re-cap of the facts and her inspirations, I find this book a really nice book to flick through, look at and of course read. There's so many lil cutesy quotes and images in there that will no doubt end up going on your insta page,  I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is interested in fashion, and I hope Alexa will bring out another book just as good as this in the future, who knows!

Until next time,
Olivia
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment